Back Forum New

[Important Notice]Caesary/AveCaesar Shut Down Notice

Dear All,, g: M) z) a1 M# ~1 g3 V( _
6 ?7 I4 D" ?1 v: L% F3 Y* Q) L
With much regret and sadness, we are forced to shut down Caesary/AveCaesar within 2 days. We are not the developer of this game, we licensed this game from developer heroicera Inc /Feng Investment about a year ago with the assurance that they have the rights. However, we were just notified by Evony lawyer that they have won the legal battle over Caesary and requesting all publishers like us to remove Caesary/AveCaesar immediately, or they will sue us too.
+ Z( O' I5 s4 B  ~; b2 @# M
7 d' l* O: D# {It is a very difficult and sad decision. We know how much you all love the game, we also spent a lot of money and time and efforts to market and manage this game. Our GMs/Mods/GHs spent days and nights making this such a fun environment despites all the bugs and glitches. To many of us, it’s not just a game, it’s part of our life.  It is indeed heart breaking to let it go, however, we don’t have other choices.
% }1 f& z: w" u: v* W8 ]% h1 L) q! b# e0 x$ v& p8 Y
I really hope to see you all again at some of our other games, COG and Senatry may be worth trying. Also we will add 3-4 new games this month for Alpha testing. Hope you can stick around. If not, lekool team  will have a final farewell party at S11 tonight at 8:00PM PST. The staff would like to personally say thank you to many of you ., v; j3 ]0 f0 ~% _5 V) F" ~4 B! s
! b* F$ ]: E9 J
We will give compensations to those who try our other games, please see more details here:
$ Y0 ?" l) k" q# P1 }' u: zhttp://forum.lekool.com/viewthread.php?tid=11594&extra=page%3D16 M8 o, q% k; |/ [/ S& t) O

8 W% j6 u, c3 _# I9 e5 g* v2 FWe hope to see you around.$ g9 i' h* ~/ b( C

: @8 q. T7 O0 bLekool Team
Favor Share

I♥U Lekool!( ~* B9 Y/ L1 v% u
Best caesary site by far when it comes to customer service. Gonna miss all of you even xian.. shhh
I♥2Spike & I♥JANE!

i say piss on evony, you know how to get the source codes so move to a private server but make sure the devs keep their mouths shut this time.

Nonsense.Only a fool will believe this!.

Thx to lekool, its been fun

aye, ty for all the fun times

Hmm is there no way of keeping it open2 Q2 P2 q" j0 e1 }0 C1 N. g& Z
) H, R) @% F. e8 F- _" P- K# i
surely if .net changed the codes a little the matter can be rescued

forget free stuff but this is the most fun thats been had on caesary in ages/ [' |, o  u& |+ s1 A+ `* G) W, A
& p! r$ y+ v# h; ~' Z6 H
there simply has to be a way

Another one bites the dust as they say.... it was a good run though.
Musashi - WarFlow
TitusPullo/Titus_Pullo/[MOD]_Titus - Caesary/DC/FoS/LoX/LoA
GM_Zaraki - eDragon Veteran/GM

Wait, what, they removed all the Caesary forums too? There were faqs and other useful info there, i can't see why that stuff couldn't stay accessible in the forum archives, as we all know the game is still played by many people on another website.

Back Forum