Back Forum New

RIP CEASARY

IF ANYONE PLAYS CEASARY  ON ANOTHER WEBSITE mail me at connahgreenhalgh13@hotmail.co.uk  , BTW this is the 3rd time it got removed of a site that i know of , kongregate, aeria lekool
Favor Share

Reply 1# connah
0 _& X- q7 `" N! i0 Z- @- b! {( K' e
; }. \$ l. t5 W- b
   it looks like there keeping it up just changing the name and changing some things on the game but it should stay up im here to stay im not starting another online game if it stops then i might think about it

Post Last Edit by GM_chibiii at 10-28-2011 14:40 3 v2 t1 B6 H; d; A
0 _2 B# l/ j* i5 l1 b
yeh i hear evony is goin after all the sites 1 at a time
Attachment: You need to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

all sites will have to remove the game now unless they want to face legal action or monetary loss
( S4 h1 b" J9 _sad indeed to let caesary go, caesary was a nice and fluid game

Reply 4# xianhu
, W/ D4 [, \3 \4 K: n7 C) h# n0 [" B! T  X

; s" l: u0 m3 l6 `/ ?2 y   Feng won't, and they don't have to either. They will continue to 'illegally' run the game and hide away, and I don't blame them at that. I wouldn't advocate putting any time into the game anymore, it has no value. No security. I quit over there too. It's a total shame too, the three games I currently play have all messed up, and I'm pretty annoyed about it. Caesary had so much potential, was the best RTS I've ever had the pleasure of playing, bugs and all. You guys are a great host, it's such a crappy situation.
6 @% \5 s  ^" z, R$ E3 N
4 r1 N; u6 n4 z- Z" h5 YI've tried Senatry and CoG, they just don't cut it for me, they have stupid interfaces, and are just nothing compared to Caesary. # S& e& d, E! v8 u
7 a6 ]# [) ]' l$ @. X8 K
RIP I'm lost

Lol has nobody figured out how to get back in but me??? I have seen a few more players in the server..

??????

Lol has nobody figured out how to get back in but me??? I have seen a few more players in the server ...7 y' P( x3 ^5 }
Huntusa Post at 10-21-2011 09:16
( i# F. W+ }6 S2 y  P/ o$ r# {

4 m$ k* ]. i5 M) a3 i5 g; k$ B/ R. X5 D( l
    plz pm me

rip i enjoyed the game for a year or so was over populated be good game it was active to bad the dam thing (code) was copied and for that it ended up getting sued for moneys but thats what ppl get when ppl steal ill leave with a quot from Ralph Waldo Emerson
6 ]# ^3 A8 L9 y5 X' }0 ]
1 h# \/ D' M1 z3 c “A man is relieved and gay when he has put his heart into his work and done his best; but what he has said or done otherwise, shall give him no peace,”

It was a good game, until someone that had 1000 times less army than u and equip could defeat u.... (i mean when u defending)
A country, a civilization can be judged by how it treats its animals

Back Forum