Back Forum New
Tips: The Author has been banned or delete.

facebook,,veneno caesary invitacion ,,,buscamos otro caesary,,xao,,,,,,otra vez buscar otro caesary

Reply 40# HonorFairy 9 g0 p5 Y: P' d& ?4 _+ T

; l- q: Z; q$ g$ f0 t4 K, b; z  l: s7 G; E; m! @
   You can just click on his name and there will be an option to PM

What about if you can not remember your server. I had Caesary bookmarked so can not rember server.1 Y! A# k  }& D3 B0 x2 N

% L+ w: [3 I; B6 u' r$ h; y' QJohnWarren of Darkshield

Reply 44# JohnEWarren $ M1 E/ o& ]: G$ }
! v0 G  }1 b* K' Q" \# R

0 {2 e2 B4 v. u; r  V$ V" [   I'll help you out buddy...don't worry

This is important Xian, I have a question and it needs answering. : )
" }2 |0 a, x+ F) g# V; k8 a/ i7 @/ M) E' K+ f+ Z; s8 r4 e
Anastasia

Well, I must say it is a shock to learn of the sudden taking of Caesary, and I will miss my friends I had made there. Please keep well everyone.: u7 R) p  a2 M
1 I6 h5 w4 @6 S2 ?; K5 j
Onyx of ReDemption/Sinners

facebook veneno caesary envien la invitacion jajjajajaj amigos xao suerteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee buscamos otra casa para jugar y a los gringos que gane  soorry jajaja asi es el juego xao

Wow!  I really can't respect the way this was done.   I can understand legal realities and the fact that this may have been necessary.  But to pretend there's a significant hardware upgrade instead of telling us the truth was unnecessary and immature.  Several days notice should have been possible, giving us time to wrap up in-game relationships, have some nice big end-of-server battles, and figure out what comes next.7 P3 U. g8 _8 t6 F+ A) ]: I+ d; h
: ~7 ~  c+ j" |' @- p" w6 C
If you'd done that, we all would have been left with at least a strong respect for Lekool.  As it is, I leave with mixed feelings.  You've done a good job with this site, and I respect the effort put in by the Mods, GMs, and GHs, even if I didn't always agree (we're all human).  But the way this removal was done leaves me kind of bitter, too.0 Q9 e" o7 N0 i, t' s# s0 @
0 C7 J7 I5 k  P( }' _6 ?' A
I'll miss the people I interacted with - both friends and enemies - and wish you all well.  Best to everyone from Kong (K6 ST & Unknown especially), the first DreamTeam here, as well as Redemption, Fearless, & Sinners.  It's been a good trip.

Gannius,,   Fue divertido mientras duro, gracias a todos de nuestra liga condor por ser amigos y divertirnos mucho, espero volver a verlos en otro server si algun dia volvemos a tener otro caesary
% d$ r, U8 \; K3 G- ]8 C( @" J/ b& ^. t9 c9 x0 _; @
Cuidense y siempre seremos ALCONES, HUNTERS, PIRATAS Y CONDOR
, E: m: D9 p# o+ w9 p3 c# Y9 f  M% X4 U& ?, s& c+ Q
JEJEJEJE

Back Forum