Back Forum New
Tips: The Author has been banned or delete.

facebook,,veneno caesary invitacion ,,,buscamos otro caesary,,xao,,,,,,otra vez buscar otro caesary

Reply 40# HonorFairy ' d3 h/ _/ C1 T9 p

7 l$ X/ S* H- N4 r; P; p: \- B* \6 L" J/ \" x
   You can just click on his name and there will be an option to PM

What about if you can not remember your server. I had Caesary bookmarked so can not rember server.
& d- \! ^5 A8 p
' l1 \4 g0 g! GJohnWarren of Darkshield

Reply 44# JohnEWarren 6 v! M- [$ @; q5 }
" i) d0 h1 ?7 v/ R( F8 v$ X

4 p; Y9 `/ y/ w   I'll help you out buddy...don't worry

This is important Xian, I have a question and it needs answering. : )3 V( J3 |' ^  z& A$ `2 |8 A1 {4 {5 Q

6 ]& X' V: h6 z; h+ uAnastasia

Well, I must say it is a shock to learn of the sudden taking of Caesary, and I will miss my friends I had made there. Please keep well everyone.+ ]4 n9 I0 ~* e$ u* e  @
% i+ l) r! r7 r
Onyx of ReDemption/Sinners

facebook veneno caesary envien la invitacion jajjajajaj amigos xao suerteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee buscamos otra casa para jugar y a los gringos que gane  soorry jajaja asi es el juego xao

Wow!  I really can't respect the way this was done.   I can understand legal realities and the fact that this may have been necessary.  But to pretend there's a significant hardware upgrade instead of telling us the truth was unnecessary and immature.  Several days notice should have been possible, giving us time to wrap up in-game relationships, have some nice big end-of-server battles, and figure out what comes next.0 w5 S9 v5 l" y+ m2 K

8 C, q6 _7 l! ]; ZIf you'd done that, we all would have been left with at least a strong respect for Lekool.  As it is, I leave with mixed feelings.  You've done a good job with this site, and I respect the effort put in by the Mods, GMs, and GHs, even if I didn't always agree (we're all human).  But the way this removal was done leaves me kind of bitter, too.  h; f5 B$ f# L9 w# I5 L

7 Y' q2 n! K" |+ ^+ G7 _0 O" vI'll miss the people I interacted with - both friends and enemies - and wish you all well.  Best to everyone from Kong (K6 ST & Unknown especially), the first DreamTeam here, as well as Redemption, Fearless, & Sinners.  It's been a good trip.

Gannius,,   Fue divertido mientras duro, gracias a todos de nuestra liga condor por ser amigos y divertirnos mucho, espero volver a verlos en otro server si algun dia volvemos a tener otro caesary
, {# Y! D9 P) h
8 R" Y0 r5 g% i. J1 q- RCuidense y siempre seremos ALCONES, HUNTERS, PIRATAS Y CONDOR
) K+ Q* t# }- b; ^* e* G; v  U" H+ T" P
JEJEJEJE

Back Forum