Back Forum New
Tips: The Author has been banned or delete.

facebook,,veneno caesary invitacion ,,,buscamos otro caesary,,xao,,,,,,otra vez buscar otro caesary

Reply 40# HonorFairy 5 \! T' H0 K" F( L/ L
  Q3 P1 c1 T* x- D

' Z4 B! u' q/ [) h   You can just click on his name and there will be an option to PM

What about if you can not remember your server. I had Caesary bookmarked so can not rember server.
5 x0 M# s6 G! I$ W3 O  o0 @" \% \! E! S6 l& u: a# Z/ s
JohnWarren of Darkshield

Reply 44# JohnEWarren : i9 \; I% j$ C! N

1 [, A3 [& }4 l# D( d4 h9 t0 Y# H
% Q. U- ]0 ]7 b) q0 Y( Y. u1 Q% e   I'll help you out buddy...don't worry

This is important Xian, I have a question and it needs answering. : )
1 E( `% r: U" ~3 [6 v! A, s( S/ j$ _) M8 \8 u1 L- z
Anastasia

Well, I must say it is a shock to learn of the sudden taking of Caesary, and I will miss my friends I had made there. Please keep well everyone.5 S, `& W" f( h3 e" o
2 A" w' Q: l6 ~3 b" {; X
Onyx of ReDemption/Sinners

facebook veneno caesary envien la invitacion jajjajajaj amigos xao suerteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee buscamos otra casa para jugar y a los gringos que gane  soorry jajaja asi es el juego xao

Wow!  I really can't respect the way this was done.   I can understand legal realities and the fact that this may have been necessary.  But to pretend there's a significant hardware upgrade instead of telling us the truth was unnecessary and immature.  Several days notice should have been possible, giving us time to wrap up in-game relationships, have some nice big end-of-server battles, and figure out what comes next.
7 C* b5 H1 r* i2 ^$ `6 k$ A
/ m4 [5 Y1 b& |/ c/ n. M  F$ WIf you'd done that, we all would have been left with at least a strong respect for Lekool.  As it is, I leave with mixed feelings.  You've done a good job with this site, and I respect the effort put in by the Mods, GMs, and GHs, even if I didn't always agree (we're all human).  But the way this removal was done leaves me kind of bitter, too.
! \/ R+ E" W& o0 Z$ {! @0 |5 A; p
+ x" x; Q. _) \# h% X- YI'll miss the people I interacted with - both friends and enemies - and wish you all well.  Best to everyone from Kong (K6 ST & Unknown especially), the first DreamTeam here, as well as Redemption, Fearless, & Sinners.  It's been a good trip.

Gannius,,   Fue divertido mientras duro, gracias a todos de nuestra liga condor por ser amigos y divertirnos mucho, espero volver a verlos en otro server si algun dia volvemos a tener otro caesary
% _3 P! i6 u" _- q  w6 y+ @- ]
+ H: K" h5 g' q' H) D0 W/ X: kCuidense y siempre seremos ALCONES, HUNTERS, PIRATAS Y CONDOR, T2 R; |5 T) J' y2 v
, l0 k4 v4 |- z( f7 T" J
JEJEJEJE

Back Forum