Back Forum New

[ News -- New DC Server] Lekool to launch Server 3 for Dragon's Call

Lekool games  a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games are delighted to announce the launch of its newest Server for one of the best browser based RPG games, Dragon’s Call. Dragon’s Call is often lovingly referred to as a browser based version of World Of Warcraft. - [9 m' r% y/ P3 \' _2 \- Q
The 3rd Server will be known as Reign of Chaos % [1 k$ ?. J  x5 _5 @. R
The New Server starts on 14th September 2011 at 10PM PST.
5 }( }! ?* J* u# C3 h
/ L5 _* `# o7 E! d7 a: I
( h; I& z, {! b  o+ P2 w2 X
) C' ?2 I8 {' E5 O( }Dragon’s Call offers the player superb flash-animated combat sequences, where players can take part in countless tantalizing quests. Take on your role as one of three classes (Mage, Warrior or Assassin) and defend the region from formidable dragons, orcs, giants, and other fierce wonderful creatures.
+ U2 g$ R" h; q. d' t# k9 b# `Dragon’s Call offers the player a well rounded and well coordinated game play which is enhanced through a variety of innovative in-game systems which form to create an impressive action packed MMO experience. This includes equipment refining, auction house, talent system, training system, job system, to name but a few, which work well together to truly bring unique fun to all players. 3 N( \7 p0 J' Y! @) a; j3 k, L
Features:- F% r7 L" h  X" {; `$ b
--        Enriched Combat Graphics
4 V9 m% B! h  g7 Q3 X! N% ^--        Extensive RPG Elements, Build your character as you desire/ e# B# r; b% O, p
--        Guilds, Tournaments & More where players can fight in groups
+ O" D1 c6 M. H4 R! d) }--        Chessboard-like instances6 G: r1 A! {9 H7 H8 r
--        Ability to Reset Character Stats whenever the player Desires( r  B; k  E" Q, z( w
--        Soon To be Added An All New Vampire class
$ H! _  p; Z! G2 R5 L, i--        Improved Equipment
8 R$ n( E2 p, d" v

& z+ L7 J4 a  {7 \- e7 V" Z* I* f1 P# B. X# q# a) P

9 O( _  Z0 \" W8 K& l3 xExplore hundreds of paths to build your character as you desire. Explore the innumerable sets of armor and weapons, combine & enhance them for an awesome result. Fight hundreds of prowling NPC monsters to duel, players can also fight each other in edge-of-your-seat PvP scenarios.
0 {- s4 p4 s( h4 wnew exciting Events and Freebies await you on the new server.9 j+ D6 T5 O# a( O, g! y6 F  Q
Join today and get a head start in your Reign of Chaos
1 A" ]" f# {" y4 I4 \# }# y( g
2 p+ l* b/ V9 }* l- `Thanks
8 G. d# s; x$ v) }8 Dlekool team
Attachment: You need to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register
Favor Share

[img][/img]

very goood

Nice nice

lets check it out!!! woooo hooo!!!

nice

super bueno super ,,very good

Dear All,
( ]7 j* H. B; g% s. |0 Tdue to some technical issues, we will delay the launch of DC server 3.) k+ g9 D9 _  a8 v" I3 r
the new launch time is 10PM PST, please pass it on to all your friends . {5 G+ O1 E" I0 T4 V

1 E$ g* ], z6 ]! k1 GThank you for your patience

Back Forum