Back Forum New

[News] EDragon Open Beta

Dear Players,
$ f4 C/ o  ], K( s4 i" A: f' e7 A7 ^* ~0 o+ k
We are glad to announce the Open Beta Launch of our Newest Online MMORPG EDragon. The CB time will end at 7:30 PM  23rd June 2011 and OB launch on 26th June 2011 at 7:30 PM PST
. p, B+ C$ |- u& V, U$ i
: y  A/ U* G* y* Z' rEDragon is a free browser MMORPG set in a fantasy world and with six different races confronting each other: Caster, Asssassin, Vagrant, Saber, Berserker and Knight.Choose and customize your hero and enter in numerous quests, including PvP and PvE. Combat is turn-based and requires gamers to use their tactics in the best possible way.# c: ?/ B7 J$ r. H' N) W

, ?3 X$ g0 B, D3 TEye-popping graphics,fierce combat system can demonstrate the population of this game .EDragon has many of the features found in traditional MMORPGs including quests, stores, guilds, trade, and PvP.' w* w1 [0 f1 p8 e

/ E2 a. \7 v, C0 x5 F% z, C  ~+ tDont Forget to Join the mystical adventure on 26th June 2011 at 7:30 PM PST
0 N: z% V  d* U( f6 N$ o/ P9 M7 w, @. u8 q- `8 C) [
Thanks
2 U0 S, W; \  y% W+ T; Llekool team
Favor Share

can not wait the OB time any more ``````

Reply 2# GM_Simeny
' v+ B& f% v, `* `. r* P1 f# C0 X0 m1 r' w. f$ X
Luckily the guild you made will disappear
2 W- ~0 W3 \7 F* \
  w! N; V8 e1 ?- hLooking forward to this OB too.

same, can't wait
Musashi - WarFlow
TitusPullo/Titus_Pullo/[MOD]_Titus - Caesary/DC/FoS/LoX/LoA
GM_Zaraki - eDragon Veteran/GM

I tried this game. I just can't get into killing over sized spiders.
No Better Friend — No Worse Enemy

I'm having a problem with this game.  When I go to attack something, it freezes and really lags up the computer something fierce.  Is it just me?

Back Forum