Back Forum New
500 Gold (with games with gold) and 500 DS in dc and 600 Gratis gold in BTO would be nice.0 g8 r- O& u0 M. u$ P" A, i
RyanYuKing10 Post at 2-20-2011 09:26

8 m: h. j* y) V5 k0 D5 _
% ]- x/ L: I+ X4 |0 P% Z& T1 U' p/ p! E( o
    This guy has the right idea.

Mod_Rhynna♥

dont forget to compentation (silver certificat) i think is very usefull for me... coz i need that for up my lvl hero

All that productive time~ gone to waste.. hope you realize how tough that is on us who have to maximize what little time we do have on here

We are really sorry for all the inconvenience. We are trying our best, however, it is hard to coordinate with 5 different game companies, and 2 different data centers and our developers who are spread out in different countries. Something simple to you actually involves a lot of  logistics and coordination issues, especially on a weekend   We all understand why you can be impatient and eager to get back to the game. So are we. It is our business and reputation that are at stake. Nevertheless, sometimes, things just don't go well as we expected. 9 E+ R/ ~, |( y' _& C. }# b/ ^. ~

2 t! Y' I( ]* _* i& W5 XAgain apologies for the inconvenience, especially for LOX and DC2 servers. We will have compensation plan for you. Appreciate your support!

ok

1. <b> thank for warning lol</B>
Copy Code

i like this game so kool one

Back Forum