Back Forum New
and as we all suspected I-pad goes to Deepfreeze! |) U8 w3 e+ {, Z9 M7 |$ H
concidence or setup from start???
/ ^& n0 w( A3 n- `( M8 _i personaly think it's a setup and he is someone close to the owner of the server...

he isnt close, he just spent the most.  Even Lekool commented in WC he could have easily just bought it for as much as he already spent...and that was within a month of the server release.
( _0 \9 |: V4 w; h
8 m2 Y; p! V  \* sI had a lot higher hopes for an honest host here than I should have had.  Anyone but DF winning and I would have bought into it, with him winning its a clear sign you'll never get ahead here unless you spend more than the next guy.  He technically had a 1/20 chance to win, wonder why I'm so unsuprised he beat the odds.

btw give my "winnings" to Tatanka.  He's the only one in top 20 that wasnt recognized that deserves anything.  I'm done and out

is that really raffle?
Mod_Rhynna♥

what is with other players from top 20?!?! we didn't got nothing,shit

Hi! I am the silver-tongued Plig and my server is 5 (Titus). Please give me my free stuff?
- r" y3 W( Z# @3 h) S) f( s% `, t9 N& a& d" ~; T5 @' i; l  `
IGN=In Game Name? Um, obviously, Plig
  p/ x$ p# ~% r' H, Y+ f& p2 o. ^5 B2 G: E3 Y
Thanx buddy.

Congrats Deepfreeze.# |( M1 h" `- v8 P
# T. z  J0 i6 T  {) g' X* k
I am not playing too actively at the moment, real life is taking over and I don't have the time to farm for resources.  I am sure the next content patch or even correcting the defensive equipment bug will bring me back to logging in more than once/day.0 ?6 T) [2 g8 F2 e, h. _% G
: l) q1 h' V! s" ~3 i; F
Glad to see I won something though, congrats to all top 20 players!

The rewards will be handed out later today,) X# n0 p2 l7 ?& ?2 A  ]8 F5 ?
thanks everyone

The prizes have been sent out. Thanks everyone!

Back Forum