Back Forum New

[Notice] CS2 Shutdown Notice

Dear Players,

We are sorry to announce, but we must announce with great sadness that crystal saga II on lekoolgames will be closing on 30th July 2017. We will be closing the game due to various reasons and issues.
The games will be shut down on 30th July, 2017 at 23:59 PST time.

we are very sorry again to bring this sad news but due to lack of support, we have decided to close the game down. the game will continue to run normally till 30th July 2017. Payments will be closed on 20th July 2017. Any player who had paid in the last 3 months will be compensated full amount paid in CS in any other game on lekkolgames (except KOT or Siegelord)

Players who have made payments in the game can contact us through mail admin@lekool.com and tell us with game they want the compensation on, along with your CS2 IGN and the IGN of game in which they want to be compensated.

Thank you all for your understanding and support
Lekool team
Favor Share

total of all crystal that ive recharge since april you will move it to another game? am i correct?

Recharged like 215$ here lol well i guess i saw it coming too

Reply 2# 515cfef9d6923
hello
please send email to admin@lekool.com regarding the issue with compensation with your details, we will check it and get back to you
thanks

Reply 4# xianhu

No one has replied yet

Reply 4# xianhu 2nd day still no reply what now??

Back Forum