Back Forum New

Faith in this game

Do we have some sort of guarantee, that this game wont go down just as CS1?
I mean if i'm going to spend money on this game, i will have to know that the game wont be shut down so fast, just because there's barely anyone playing...

get me?
Favor Share

hello
we only shutdown games which have ended their life span or were not supported by the devs. CS II is new and will be supported by us and devs, so we do not plan to close this
thanks

hello
we only shutdown games which have ended their life span or were not supported by the devs. CS  ...
xianhu Post at 5-15-2017 12:12

Thanks alot for the reply admin!
But i recall cs1's lifespan ddint end, as i see CS1 continues to get updates and new features, over at R2Games

But heck, you'll need to start to advertise about cs 2 on facebook and stuff, to get more players, i searched for hours yesterday, and didnt spot a single user ;/

yes need to advertise to get some players here i just started 2 days ago, a month after it opened and in the top 5 ranking there isn't any competition here to keep any new players who come. i have seen 2 other players here other than the 3 that came with me from r2 (where we all went when cs1 closed here)

They will shut it down as soon as the contract ends.

this is pointless, i was about to come here when they release shifter class.
looking at it tho itll shut down in no time, lekool dont have their own devs, the updates are imported from r2.
this means lekool cant actually fix any part of it themselves meaning the ONLY upside is the player base.
i mean lekool arent even copy-pasting the events, that says it all.
games dead, dont bother investing ur time

I play ;D

Back Forum