Back Forum New

give me my main back. then i'll play again.

not starting over. not cashing on lekool. not without my main on here back. unban dagon517777 or enjoy your russian infusion of shamanka, sunny (xx33xx), and crew. you think i was bad, xian? you got your work cut for you with this lot. welcome to red OQ.
Favor Share

hello
banned accounts will not be unbanned

Reply 2# xianhu

I've got 1 word for this...Nilberg.

hello
if you look through the threads you will find that dagon51777 was given a chance too

yes, with a ghs input. people far worse have been unbanned even against the input of people who play here. just saying it's been a year or so since he's been banned and with gamebox shutting down it isn't the worst idea to give him a shot. especially since he may end up funding the servers to keep them up and running and if there's some sort of agreement in place to keep him on the better side of the TOS.

it's been over 2yrs since i was banned. i'm not going to beg to be unbanned. i have no problem taking my time and money, if i choose to cash, to another game. i've started over twice. i'm just not doing it again. the final decision in it, ultimately, is yours, xian. as it always has been.

Post Last Edit by dagon51777 at 7-8-2017 04:20

i think it's funny that my old toon won't be unbanned on here, but the same things that got it banned happen daily with no repercussions. i thought lekool didn't allow alts either. i guess the policy has changed since the gamebox players flooded lekool s1-4. the ToS has become a joke since then with no enforcement of it and no GH's around to moderate it. the swearing and alting is crazily out of control now. it's just hilarious and is why i don't actually play it anymore and will not put any money into the game. think about it hard, xian. unbanning my main toon isn't the worse thing that could happen.

Sorry to intervene but the income for Lekool Games will have decreased over the 2 years... meaning cashers have to now be let off with warnings... in the off chance they still cash later down the line. By the looks of it you were banned 2 years ago, income for Lekool would've been better then. Now they do not care about the ToS and the more you cash, the more rules get bent for you in order to keep you as a customer. They just don't admit it.

Hope this helps!

bending the rules and destroying them are two totally different things, though. if there was any chat moderation in game, half the server would be perma muted. lol. other half would be banned. it's just funny that i'm following the ToS considering the way i got my main toon banned in the first place.

Back Forum