Back Forum New

SiegeLord Server 2 Launch News

Lekool games (www.lekool.com) announces the launch of their 2nd  Siegelord (http://siegelord.lekoolgames.com) Server.  Server 2 “Empire Rush” will open on 28th June 2016 at 7:00 PM PST time.; K7 Z* p+ D$ j

3 o' i  I/ r: B
3 o& |4 j7 h! B1 u4 h) p. {Siegelord is a game much similar to the popular television series Games of Throne mixed with traditional 3 kingdom background from China, a classic MMORPG with elements of fantasy, where 3 mighty kingdoms fight to gain supremacy over one another., I0 Y+ y. Y. D8 [
Join your preferred kingdom, build your empire, recruit army and heroes and lead your faction to glory. Real time battles and players strategy play a great role in your success.2 M. [8 K1 ~; S; M3 Q

' |7 X- o+ z8 a- r. A0 q3 o" U4 l5 V2 E  l: I) a; W- ?
--        Three-way faction war – fight against not one, but two opposing factions in a desperate bid for control of territory and resources.4 L; ^2 ?& o' M4 _1 g
--        Dynamic Map – faction borders constantly shift as players conquer new territory or reclaim the one’s they’ve lost.
" w; @4 f) ?) \; y9 A--        Tactical Real-time combat – change your strategy with every attack to counter the enemy’s plans./ o$ ^3 O! J9 M- j
--        Generals – recruit Generals to give your troops an added edge in battle.
Favor Share

Back Forum