Back Forum New

[News] OQ S4 and COG S14 Launch News

Lekoolgames, a popular online browser game publisher and developer has just announced the launch of 2 new servers for its popular games. Experience the ultimate thrill in online gaming with Odin Quest Server 4 and Call Of Gods Server 14.4 \+ C1 Y0 S3 h$ @# V+ z
* |# ^" x' @' V
The New servers, Odin Quest server 4 "Ares" and COG server 14 "Orcus" launch on 27th April 2016 at 6:00 PM PST.  R7 G3 ?6 |7 D% _) J" ?/ j
8 k+ I+ L$ @" ]/ P
Call Of Gods:6 Y* K1 n! a+ K0 y, c: x, G2 A
Call of Gods, is a browser based RTS/RPG game. In keeping with the traditional core style, players create a human, elf, or undead hero and venture out into a massive fantasy world where they can progress through elaborate quest arcs, fight their way with other players through challenging dungeons, amass armies, and ultimately build a powerful castle stronghold within your race’s kingdom.
: B$ d/ @/ k; iCOG also features an in-depth and interactive game guide to help your journey in the game. The game features beautiful graphics, Arena System and Alliance system. Fight with players of different servers to prove your might and bring glory to your server in the Cross Server Championship.
. _% s& E- Z) k0 Y' m
3 U7 H& d' u7 |) g' x) e- @Odin Quest:
, b9 u  R& H1 {9 m, VOdin Quest is amazing MMORPG, boasting of stunning graphics, outstanding gameplay, ability to choose characters from different class with different skills and abilities. Team battles, PVP battles, World Boss battles, Cross server battles, the game also had quest system that will never let you get bored.7 \% [1 _7 ~1 e3 C9 X% r( J" X
The game also allows traditional systems like equipment system, wing system, skin system, pet system and many more features to enjoy.$ T( e# E- W% {, l1 Q

: ]; b9 z! i& F4 s/ y0 E! ~# pJoin us at launch of our new server. 5 w0 x0 L8 |5 ^2 ]( \
COG : http://cog.lekoolgames.com
+ H7 T- p! \8 c4 O8 Q, I6 [OQ: http://oq.lekoolgames.com
Favor Share

Thank you

hello all,
6 e" j0 B  o9 T. z) uThe servers for COG and OQ are live now
3 A! I" n9 C. H% `thanks

Back Forum