Back Forum New

Any admins in here? Got some questions....

Post Last Edit by aws1400 at 11-23-2015 14:34

1) Why no events?
2) Why are items ridiculously hard to come by in the tavern vs, say, armorgames.com version?

3) Why is gameplay harder than other sites (like armorgames) e.g. enemies tougher, more life, etc.

4) Why do questions in this forum seem to get blown off?

I chose to start a new game at the lekool site thinking it would help the makers, but they don't seem to care.  Can anyone shed light on this?  I'm not sure I want to invest further time on this server if no one cares.

Sorry if this sounds whiney but other posters have tried (harder than me) to get a response so thought I'd chime in.

AWS
Favor Share

hello
1. we will contact devs about the event.
2. the item drops and gameplay should be same as other sites, although the version update is slower here and the devs update their run games first, this i guess is to have some competitive advantage
3. we do not blow off questions, but the game here is hosted by us and like i said in point 2, the update will be slower here

the events should run ingame like other versions, we will contact devs about the issue
thanks

good morning

me neither want to sound whiney, but about point 2. I would ask 'how much slower'.

actually many players are reaching the level cap and are almost out of things to do

can bump?

hello
1. we will contact devs about the event.
2. the item drops and gameplay should be same as othe ...
xianhu Post at 11-24-2015 04:27

Well .... this was 2 months ago ....
Since then NOTHING happened, no events, no updates / upgrades or whatsoever.
Just say Yes, it will happen by ..... (date) or say NO, it wont happen at all (coz we just host this game).

Won't be that hard to pick 1 out of those 2 options, instead of making empty promises and keeps players on a leech

Joshua

Back Forum