Back Forum New

[News] Ninja Classic Server 2 Launch News

Lekoolgames (www.lekoolgames.com) has just announced that they will be launching server 2 of their popular online game, “Ninja Classic”. Ninja classic is based on famous anime characters from the Naruto manga1 Z' [% N+ k7 E9 r
Ninja Classic Launches 2nd server launches on lekoolgames at 14th May, 2015, 10:00 PM PST.
8 J% `6 U+ _  U! x9 J' W& l2 G; f, c: I

) _! n! N$ J- C' J! [7 U$ P1 k# r
7 B6 a2 z5 b! S6 P9 s0 g& h) N2 z' \/ W8 @2 E
Ninja Classic is RPG browser based game which is free to play and requires no downloads. The game has the original drawing style of the anime manga and follows the story line of the original manga.
; e7 U' I8 C: B, ^  a8 N5 D. AThe game allows you to select from 3 different class category, namely Taijutsu, Ninjutsu or Genjutsu and each class category has its unique attribute. The game also allows the ever popular systems like equipment’s, forging, skill system and the PVP and PVC systems.6 N, g; e# L7 d' i6 l/ i* U
Join the game at launch and find more about this wonderful game and find more awesome features.
Attachment: You need to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register
Favor Share

Please clear cache to see the ninja classic background on forum 4 g) c7 ?% L' c# k+ |/ }4 ^, `  [
Attachment: You need to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

Server 2 is open now
' i: g4 ~, i- xthanks

is this a private server or is this jus like the rest ?

is there any private servers for this game i do not wanna invest 1 thousand dollars for the game that is absolutely absured

Back Forum