Back Forum New

Warlord Saga Server 2 Launch News

Lekoolgames (www.lekoolgames.com), one of the leading global publishers of browse based online games is treating their ever growing community of players with a new server of Warlord Saga
  [: `) H: G* p9 y% A4 JWarlord Saga (http://ws.lekoolgames.com) is a cute 2D MMORPG set in the Three Kingdoms period. A unique game which cutting-edge gameplay, such as PvP, role-playing, simulation, social interaction, etc.
7 X& R6 r& i; R3 o0 I. }2 _Warlord Saga second server officially launches on 27th January 2015, 10 PM PST5 e8 M5 B! m' Q/ z, z9 A" P; H3 E- y* E& _* a

, D* a9 a0 U% H3 J! P- F& P
$ p& Y$ \5 `0 ]9 Y( lWarlord Saga is based on the historical novel Romance of Three Kingdoms. The story (part historical, part legend and part myth) romanticizes and dramatizes the lives of feudal lords and their retainers, who tried to replace the dwindling Han Dynasty or restore it. Once players join the game, they will act as nobody at the very beginning. They have to go through thick and thin to explore the world, recruit famous heroes and generals and strengthen the force. Then they may seize the chance to ascend the throne and conquer the world.
& K5 u9 U  `7 ]5 Q6 g: D3 y! P! {/ c# z& j) C8 T
There are three playable classes, namely Warrior, Strategist, and Archer in Warlord Saga.
1 D5 F! l  j# j" {Warriors wield a long spear. They excel at tanking and are brave enough to protect teammates to the end. Strategists master military strategy and tactics. They are capable of wielding a long sword to deal massive damage and make up their poor defense. Archers are agile ranged damage dealers. They excel at dealing damage fast from afar.2 }3 d3 W+ q, K, F

' O  P/ S8 [; T8 F0 u' ]+ u+ H8 V: v7 @( g) Q- I
Like our FB page, post a screenshot of the like image and win rewards in the current game you play.$ _0 @/ c: J- M1 W. |5 ~9 L5 U
FB Page link -- https://www.facebook.com/lekoolWS
Attachment: You need to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register
Favor Share

IGN: Telsos& K7 X) I9 T# m5 e' Q
Warlord Saga Server 12 \% I7 Y, C* I
Attachment: You need to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

Personally, i would much much rather have a game update than a new server. We can NOT get new heros because the 2nd map section in the Expedition is not there. Also there is the Universe part that has not been released yet. If these were released, then i could see a new server. But for an un finnished game to have 2 servers?, v. N! j% X8 c- _$ ?
  Lord Tannose
Lord Tannose-Wu-WooHoo-WS

Reply 3# 543fd9b0ac4cb
6 x9 s4 e0 S0 z# N
8 @2 Q; L  B% t8 A+ K% |5 ?Hi Lord Tannose,
( w2 ]- y/ }- J+ ^9 F0 |Our devs is still working on the update at present, there is a tentative date this February but a new update will require a lot of testing for bugs and fix since a few new items and heroes will be added to the game. The new server is for a few new players who just joined but has difficulty catching up to the 1st server

IGN: Rodell
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.

Hello
9 v% z9 i: z0 z+ hthe new server will be available at following link6 ^6 g9 v, m- r, X
http://ws.lekoolgames.com
, v& l7 o8 ~9 u3 V0 V3 d  sthanks

Back Forum