Back Forum New

Screen Fit

Hello Xian, well game has a bug that doesnt fit the screen. i guess it is because of screen settings. i tried 3 different computers. 1 Lapto, 1 desktop PC at home and 1 PC at work. when it is like 1280x1024 game looks working ok. and i can see all stuff in game. but when it is 1360x768 game doesnt fit the screen and not able to see game inventory, rank, research and etc n the down panel. Well i would change it to 1280x1024 at home also but pc doesnt let me to change more than 768. so its kinda buggy for me tho. and i also tried full screen on desktop with F11, doesnt solve problem and also change browser with ctrl+scroll down or ctrl+scroll up dont help too.

uhm not sure about my name over there cause i couldnt change it but

as it says,
User ID : 2127215
server : KOT 1

thanks.

PS: I have no problem with any game beside cot. call of gods working just fine for me. Woliw over there.
Favor Share
KOT: wolwvarine
COG: Woliw

Hello
the issue was already fixed yesterday, please clear your cache and login again, you will find the scroll bar in the game now
thanks

Reply 2# xianhu

Thanks Xian, its working grand now.
KOT: wolwvarine
COG: Woliw

Cannot find scroll bar in this game?? Clear cache and login in still the same Why?

hello
can you provide a screenshot and your screen resolution
thanks

Please fix the bug. Screen fix why?? no scroll bar up & down? Clear the cache and restart still cannot why??? Help me.

Please fix the bug. Screen fix why?? No scroll bar? Clear the cache, logout and restart still the same. Cannot play the event tavent, against the wild monster 10 times, collect kingdom tax 1 time, enter the mystical blitz acres 1 time??? Please fix the bug.

hello
what is your screen resolution, please provide a screenshot of the screen and what you mean
thanks

Whats wrong!!!!  
Attachment: You need to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

Reply 9# libaraki
hello
please check your network speed, that error happens when your data packet is being lost due to bad network, check your network speed please
thanks

Back Forum