Back Forum New

VIP in trigrams

Post Last Edit by KADOS at 8-25-2014 01:43

What VIP do you need to Auto combine the trigrams, it is kind of stupid how you need VIP for many things, im vip 3 and i cant do much vip stuff. It would be nice if you could lower the vip ammount for auto combining the trigrams because if you have a slow computer then it is IMPOSSIBLE to have patience to do one by one and that means i cant level up my trigrams so less power for me therefore decreasing my enjoyment of this game. It has very good potential but little can mistakes CAN ruin the game.
Atleast try change it to lower VIP requirement. My name is messed up and i accepted that you could not do much about it.
Favor Share

hello
we will pass the concern to the devs of the game
thanks

i will be very happy if it gets fixed

X2
Never did understand the reason to be vip in order to spend silver faster.

So when is it going to get fixed?

Since you are clearly ignoring me can i atleast know what vip i need to Auto-Combine Trigrams?

hello
firstly its not a bug, its designed in that way, also since its not a bug, so it totally depends on the devs if they want to remove it or not. to combine you need VIP 6+
you can find all details here http://forum.lekoolgames.com/vie ... &extra=page%3D6

we have passed your suggestion about lowering the required level but its totally up to devs if they agree or not to remove the VIP requirement or lower the VIP requirement
thanks

Back Forum