Back Forum New

[Notice] Facebook Login issue Update

Dear Players,  I5 y+ ^1 a+ P) M+ Y
5 H8 a$ F8 O) N0 V) ^, U
Due to some technical issue, players who use facebook login method to login lekoolgames cannot login, we are really sorry about any inconvenience caused to the players4 B2 s! Y+ v! K3 n( F  F
we have the tech team working to fix the issue and we hope to have the issue resolved soon.
  \) o5 s: j, X$ H  e1 gin the meantime, we request the players to send a email to admin@lekool.com and we will transfer the login method to direct login (login from www.lekool.com)/ W( l. S, E- h
to have your login method changed, please email us using the registered email ID (email ID you used to make the account on site)
5 W; P$ W+ K; v+ Q2 b/ V( AUsername, Ingame Name, game you play and we will change your login from facebook login to direct login
3 l5 f) T1 ^4 E# t. N- r
7 U+ z& y) P7 M& i9 R9 L5 r. H! @we are again sorry for any trouble and inconvenience caused to all the players
) \+ [4 ~. a: C1 ]* T
; v6 }6 ~$ o8 g7 S, `5 j4 mThanks
3 }0 ~+ O6 y+ M+ q/ m* I; n$ L" {7 Ilekool team
Favor Share

Is It Yahoo ??

hi what do you mean?

Hi already did send my email,username and IGN to ur admin..should i just wait for the confirmation?

Where should i Send Email ?

please Fix the problem ASAP so that my brother and sister could play coz they used their FB as their log in account and now they cant log in

The facebook problem should be fixed now. Please check if you still have problems logging in. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Back Forum