Back Forum New

[New game launch News] lekool Rich$tate CB launch

Lekool games, leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, has announced the launch of its brand new strategy-centric, business simulator game Rich$tate, with  the promise of a highly entertaining racing feature never seen before in any online browser based game. - k- z% i; R' G. U! W4 H
The Closed Beta test of Rich$tate starts on 25 November 2011 at 7:30 PM PST.: G+ q2 Q9 [& }7 B
0 ~' B, g9 H4 ~' c' u
Do you want to be a millionaire? Rich$tate will give you the chance to be a millionaire and own your own racing team. Rich$tate is a Business Simulation game that amalgamates store management, car racing and guild competition, where players quickly become Tycoons in the business world. Create a retail empire by building stores, contract employees to handle all the customers, and increase your company's level by using your cunning strategy. Use cash to support your racing empire.
; Z7 S% Q9 S$ C! I5 @
+ F' E1 w3 M( ?% f6 o% A0 A9 x' n' W% {  o9 P
Features :
; @6 t" O: r* g' w--        Store Upgrade – Create and upgrade store. The more and higher the number of stores, the more money to support your gaming operations.
; Z7 R5 j+ g, o' c. Y  l# ^--        Employee – You are only as good as the people you employ. Hire the best employees or poarch them from others to make your business the best.
- A( \  V  h5 C! V; t5 o( T: }0 `5 f--        Car Racing – Own a racing team. Race against a single player or take part in multi player race.
" K8 I1 x3 x$ P4 N3 q# n1 w--        Vehicle Components – Get better parts. Better cars and better equipment make your cars go even faster.
: P- {+ ^" Z5 C5 d--        Item Enhancement System – Unlike most games where constant failures can create disappointment, in Rich$tate, most enhancement has a 100% success rate.
8 k  S" c$ |7 i* @$ N- M7 m--        PVP & PVE System – Rich$tate has League based tournaments, multiplayer and Player vs Player Tournaments. Compete against the best players of the best leagues to prove your mettle
9 h: t( `) P, P3 ]! P: E3 x/ O

' A! X4 f$ t6 \' o+ I9 B) \' r0 X: AMore varieties of gameplay in Rich$tate await discovery. Join the Closed Beta on Lekool games and seek your fortune in a business wonderland. Join the Closed Beta test and stand to win great rewards!( w) O0 p6 f) U5 Z$ Y9 v
9 @: `4 h1 {1 F. j

( l% M$ g5 G, t' r1 f' b$ W5 c. nThanks
! P; i2 c1 ^/ ^( j  Z4 |$ X/ e* Mlekool team
Attachment: You need to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register
Favor Share

Reply 1# xianhu
7 o- E$ W  u& h6 ]1 a6 t( _% Z5 ^
; }/ N- F2 b, E0 F- G/ X8 f# @7 a8 ]3 N- a% @1 D& s( V

Can't wait .

the CB launched
2 [8 \$ O; J% `- b. w3 K1 XPlay here :·http://richstate-server1.lekool.com/

ok ty simeny

Back Forum