Back Forum New

[New game launch News] lekool Rich$tate CB launch

Lekool games, leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, has announced the launch of its brand new strategy-centric, business simulator game Rich$tate, with  the promise of a highly entertaining racing feature never seen before in any online browser based game. % g4 J8 ~* ?, N/ X- ?: b  X
The Closed Beta test of Rich$tate starts on 25 November 2011 at 7:30 PM PST.
; ~" P5 V" E1 {: l+ A9 t! C. w6 @$ s  T. N: X/ S/ d* ]* Q
Do you want to be a millionaire? Rich$tate will give you the chance to be a millionaire and own your own racing team. Rich$tate is a Business Simulation game that amalgamates store management, car racing and guild competition, where players quickly become Tycoons in the business world. Create a retail empire by building stores, contract employees to handle all the customers, and increase your company's level by using your cunning strategy. Use cash to support your racing empire. 1 h; c) Y! I: ^, J1 Z" G
0 A3 j- s. H; b/ i! N: |

* X0 X; K, e5 }) DFeatures :
4 x/ w( k- D/ G/ ^, B--        Store Upgrade – Create and upgrade store. The more and higher the number of stores, the more money to support your gaming operations.
6 g7 h% f" W. i. i--        Employee – You are only as good as the people you employ. Hire the best employees or poarch them from others to make your business the best.  @' k% _7 m" f
--        Car Racing – Own a racing team. Race against a single player or take part in multi player race.
, H5 u+ t" x. b2 Y--        Vehicle Components – Get better parts. Better cars and better equipment make your cars go even faster.
1 W! A9 \( H; S" p--        Item Enhancement System – Unlike most games where constant failures can create disappointment, in Rich$tate, most enhancement has a 100% success rate.
! A& S( }8 d) l, Y% y* ]  i, n--        PVP & PVE System – Rich$tate has League based tournaments, multiplayer and Player vs Player Tournaments. Compete against the best players of the best leagues to prove your mettle

5 {/ x8 ?+ Y8 H0 O( Z8 q7 j+ `/ h- E8 s
4 X- P* H2 V  d3 p. h) j8 g, QMore varieties of gameplay in Rich$tate await discovery. Join the Closed Beta on Lekool games and seek your fortune in a business wonderland. Join the Closed Beta test and stand to win great rewards!
+ E* a: w' Z1 }. `5 g7 D/ h) i# s7 K/ j! b: ~
3 w5 m7 h+ _  B; V6 y/ @1 w0 V
lekool team
Attachment: You need to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register
Favor Share

Reply 1# xianhu
- p: S5 {+ ~3 K9 ]& z3 W. K8 ]$ @: p* l0 k+ T& x

" I& x; [3 a, a% s! l; K* C' ^   

Can't wait .

the CB launched . \/ v0 n; S/ Y7 e$ N6 p- a$ w/ y$ X
Play here :·http://richstate-server1.lekool.com/

ok ty simeny

Back Forum