Back Forum New

[New game launch News] lekool Rich$tate CB launch

Lekool games, leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, has announced the launch of its brand new strategy-centric, business simulator game Rich$tate, with  the promise of a highly entertaining racing feature never seen before in any online browser based game.
& @) f/ Y! F  \- v6 ~The Closed Beta test of Rich$tate starts on 25 November 2011 at 7:30 PM PST.% j" o. W0 k4 v7 W) V9 t2 x* B0 G8 H

5 r, y; E2 L2 J5 yDo you want to be a millionaire? Rich$tate will give you the chance to be a millionaire and own your own racing team. Rich$tate is a Business Simulation game that amalgamates store management, car racing and guild competition, where players quickly become Tycoons in the business world. Create a retail empire by building stores, contract employees to handle all the customers, and increase your company's level by using your cunning strategy. Use cash to support your racing empire.
: s/ k: d- C: J. R4 G 6 s6 e2 X) ?1 a9 F5 {) Z
% P4 a7 w. L6 C8 o3 _
Features :
3 \0 W8 d' z1 q- W4 O; c1 P--        Store Upgrade – Create and upgrade store. The more and higher the number of stores, the more money to support your gaming operations./ X  b* p  H) c) K" R) o' D/ O- E
--        Employee – You are only as good as the people you employ. Hire the best employees or poarch them from others to make your business the best.# L5 Y- b! P+ x; v3 Y) z
--        Car Racing – Own a racing team. Race against a single player or take part in multi player race.
! E" }% K( i6 D--        Vehicle Components – Get better parts. Better cars and better equipment make your cars go even faster.: n; z- d' n/ H$ J# V4 f9 Y
--        Item Enhancement System – Unlike most games where constant failures can create disappointment, in Rich$tate, most enhancement has a 100% success rate.
7 ^% L# l5 I# Y+ Z% _--        PVP & PVE System – Rich$tate has League based tournaments, multiplayer and Player vs Player Tournaments. Compete against the best players of the best leagues to prove your mettle
# E* D$ z; J) X" f; w9 u! u- O
$ U% W- D# x- Z+ s
More varieties of gameplay in Rich$tate await discovery. Join the Closed Beta on Lekool games and seek your fortune in a business wonderland. Join the Closed Beta test and stand to win great rewards!
8 O  ^# g6 _/ F- i3 G
4 T& e, X! [$ ~# `, Q% M3 T: L
Thanks( J7 ~# x& T# |
lekool team
Attachment: You need to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register
Favor Share

Reply 1# xianhu - |4 S* H( u! t) R- l# \

( P' i' p# X$ y& p  k
; y! I* u9 @+ a) v   

Can't wait .

the CB launched
! |, K1 b2 n  `4 s( zPlay here :·http://richstate-server1.lekool.com/

ok ty simeny

Back Forum