Back Forum New

[Caesary News] lekool to launch Spanish Server of Caesary

% p/ s( r% N( e, n) Z
LekoolGames, a leadingglobal publisher of free-to-play online games, today announced the upcomingrelease of its first server for one of the best F2P MMOgames in 2010 - 2011, Caesary in Spanish. Lekool games will open a brand newfully dedicated Spanish server named “Liberatad”.

) h$ d  [! @2 [2 v) s3 T5 U

TheCB launch will be on 9thSeptember 2011 at 7:00 PM PST.

$ `; J7 w; @5 D+ {5 j

5 P) l2 ~) I" j9 E% {- C

, g5 m5 W% a$ R$ ]

Caesary is a great city buildinggame that puts you in control of your own ancient city with a Romanesque styletheme. The basic goals are to build structures for your citizens and otherbuildings that enable you to develop an army. This is no easy task and it’s aconstant struggle to keep the balance between accumulation of resources andexpansion of army. Since everybody will have an army, the situation requires players unite to form their own league. Together with aleague, players can battle other leagues for control ofthe whole Roman world!

+ d9 s% q# l7 C

Features :

ØiPad -like SmoothInterface

ØNew & betterNPC’s

ØBattles arerecorded so you can review your strategy

ØDogfightTraditional strategic battles involve just you and your opponents.

ØRealistic combatsystem allows anyone to join the fight

ØTotal immersioninto the era of Roman glory with Historical Context

ØUnprecedentedColonization System

ØSimpledrag-and-drop interface

ØSix types of Herowith 255 levels

ØUnprecedentedColonization System

ØInter-city ResourceSupply Line

, a& y. v5 I+ [9 b5 p
2 E9 ?; h3 j2 E/ M ! U* m( K% v5 P% D/ D' ]
Join & enjoy the exclusive dedicated server to Spanish Players and in Spanish language.
( i1 D$ a/ d+ v3 P, \$ c* b2 xPlease Join our FB event, we will give all players some Gold on Spanish caesary Server for posting on FB event page - l7 c+ k6 b; ~/ H+ r, {
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=252783018095728
, ?  v" v" R! H  ]# y; t
7 R+ h0 w) }( hThanks' ^- M, P$ `2 p8 F. s6 o
lekool team
Attachment: You need to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register
Favor Share

Hey Gm Where Is my Gold You know Im Waiting

nice new...por fin el caesary en lekool ;)

k bien

XianHu so the spanish one. Is the language in SPANISH or is it also in ENGLISH?

This was an old news. Caesary has been removed from lekool. You can play our other games. Thanks!

Back Forum